Monday, September 14, 2009

post camp vacation

Okay friends, this is a long post....and please don't laugh at the layout. I'm still a new blogger and learning...























A few weeks after camp, we headed down to Chris' farm in Boerne for a few days with our sweet friends, the Boatright's (pic above).





We went to a fun resteraunt that George Straight owned!





Doesn't fried ice cream help you lose baby weight???





Posing with his dad on the 4-Wheeler wishing he could take off!
















Brex and his future girlfriend, Mabry Boatright....she isn't so sure about him!





One of the days they will be taking off on that...










a really blurry and bad picture of Brex and Mabry flirting on the couch!





















this is their latest trick....Brex LOVES it! Would you check out those legs??







2 comments:

  1. Um...so he is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen! Good work Sarah! :) I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually let Chris hold Brex like that :) Um can I just say that I wish I lived near you (as I live even farther away now) so I could meet him and see y'all? I miss y'all for sure!

    ReplyDelete