Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Christmas/Cruise

So...it has been a while! I thought our blog had a virus, but thankfully my friend kasey showed me that I just had the wrong tab clicked :)). Here is an overview of Brex's first Christmas and the cruise we went on with the Boddy's. Enjoy!!





this is seconds before he freaked out and started
crying!







my first football!!!


















why did we think the wagon was a good idea?? all he does is climb out of it! :)









while we were packing for the cruise...this is what we found! at least it kept him busy!







We are excited for summer!!! Little man loved the water on the cruise- he was all over the place!



And this is a good one to end on...poor guy spent half of the cruise in this stroller....i guess he didn't seem to upset by it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment